BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tags

Tag 1(by my sis):
The question is,why do i take my course: Petroleum Engineering.Hurmm...

I want to be a doctor until i was in form 2(13 years old). That's when i found out that i can't watch any surgery or body with full of blood.I might blackout.

Then,i decided to be an engineer. I like to build things like cars, buildings, road etc.Hurm,nothing to do with petroleum aite..So,why petroleum.

I applied for petroleum in UTP because i know that they need more petroleum engineer in future. So, i thought that UTP will offer more scholar in that course.I take petroleum just to be in UTP.LOL.

Don't think that is the only reason.I would not be dumb to do that.I like geography in lower form.My favorite subject that i score.

I know i would love this course.

Tag2(by haris)
5 items in my bag

  • Books
  • Calculator
  • Files
  • Pencil
  • Pen
5 items in my wallet

  • Cash and coins
  • ATM cards
  • License
  • IC
  • Matric Card

5 belongings in my room that i love.

  • My notebook(compaq)
  • Handphone
  • Bed
  • Heater
  • Quran
5 dreams that i hope to become reality
  • Get Married
  • Become an expert in Petroleum engineering
  • Study abroad
  • Have my own company
  • Build big house for my parents
5 past-time activities or hobbies
  • Read book(Quran skali ye)
  • Play basketball/swimming
  • Surf internet
  • Sleep
  • Watch movies
5 people i wish to tag:Snang cite,sume yg bace post nh

2 comment(s):

Nash Nordin said...

So, d'ya think my reason for choosing culinary is funny?

Hilman Nordin said...

I am so not doing this tag =)