Here is what I do when I want to improve myself:self:questioning. I see problem, I question myself how to solve it and later, ideas started to come. I love when idea started to rush into my mind because then I can see that there is so many solution to a problem. Even better if you can challenge your own idea and next thing you know, you got a better idea. Sometimes, I can't find answer to a problem myself, so what I did was to ask people. You will also be surprised that sometimes people can throw an idea that looks very simple to think of but you just don't come across it. I could say that this is a key to success: questioning.
- Today is Monday and I should have a good start for the weekend. What should I do today to lose weight?I did eat less yesterday, so maybe today I should drink more water to keep away my hunger.
- I had tried to eat less and drink more water, so what should I do today to lose my weight? Maybe I should fast today
- Its the third day of the week.I found that keep on limiting food intake and drink more is boring.What should I do?Maybe I should start exercising
- Its very tiring to lose weight and its seems so hard. How can I improve? Maybe I should eat more but with proper diet.A balanced diet.
- Its very exhausting and I really hate to tire myself by doing exercise. How can I enjoy exercising? Maybe I should play football where I can sweat and at the same time have fun with my friend