BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exam Relaxation

Why do people still blogging even though they have exams?I found out that many of friends can still manage write new posts.So,i think why wouldn't I.

Answering exam should be with a relaxed mind.That's why i think many of them blogging.

Take last semester for example.I tried so hard to remember those organic thingy in chemistry and in the end,i didn't know what had i answered.Luckily i still got A- for it.

So,this semester,i try to use a new approach-to relax my mind.By this i mean,i will still struggle but with a limitation.Whenever i feel like my brain processor need to cool,so i stop.

Hurm,DE is over.I got 3 more papers to go.InsyaAllah,all will be over this 19th.

Relax your brain dude.Just take one step at a time,there is no need to rush.Like in Jordin Spark's song.

The best way to relax your brain is by remembering Allah.Like what in Surah Ar-Rad

"(yaitu) orang-orang yang beriman dan hati mereka manjadi tenteram dengan mengingat Allah. Ingatlah, hanya dengan mengingati Allah-lah hati menjadi tenteram. "13:28

1 comment(s):

Hilman Nordin said...

I may have different situation than you. In times of no exam, I hardly have the time to relax, read books that totally unrelated to my course, and blogging

I started blogging during study week last 2 years.

I realized, I have to do this during exam + study week, or else, the momentum for other weeks will not be ok.

GOod luck. Remember Allah, always.