BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Heck..IDK

I'm in a situation which i myself can't tell what is it.

If i follow my heart,i might feel happy about it.

But i know,if i think with my mind, it's not a wise decision to do.

Between heart and mind...which should i go for?


p/s:someone said to me,what your heart tells can sometimes be what the Devil whispers to you.

6 comment(s):

intan.maisarah said...

betul jugak kenyataan tu~

Hilman Nordin said...

so you are deciding for what?
to get married? ~LOL!

orang minyak said...

hell NO..
i mean..not yet.

im deciding for...

Balqis Riza said...

haha..btol ayat anda tu..so jgn ikot hati sgt naa..pk gune otak..ngeh3~

eyman hykal said...

Istikharah, je. Pas tu, buatlah apa pun.

note:
Malaikat pun membisik ke hati...

siti nur bam said...

what ur deciding for? ~~ acecece ~~
nak kawen ke incik haikal?